This agreement shall commence when the user accesses this website and continues indefinitely until terminated by QAF. Access and/or use of this website constitutes acceptance of this agreement. These conditions apply to ordering or quotations as well as deliveries by QAF.
QAF reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order without giving any reasons. QAF also reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate. QAF shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user.
- QAF takes all reasonable efforts to maintain accurate prices on the website, however, should error occur and items are offered at incorrect prices, QAF shall not be obliged to sell goods at such incorrect prices and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
- Internet Transfer / Bank Deposit Payments
- The exact amount must be paid.
- The payment must be identified by supplying the reference number and surname in the reference section of the electronic transfer or deposit slip.
- No transfers should be made from ATM’s
- No bank deposits are accepted from outside the borders of South Africa.
- Internet Transfer / Bank Deposit Payments
- QAF reserves the rights to hold back goods until payment is reflected in the bank account of QAF.
- QAF operates within South Africa, and mainly within the Gauteng and surrounding Free state, North West areas around Vereeniging.
- Our call centre agents will notify you of the date and time from which goods can be delivered/collected.
- Buyers residing within 30 kilometres of Johannesburg / Pretoria / Vereeniging CBD can request delivery of their goods if the order amount is over R 18 000.00 per delivery.
- Delivery is not applicable where the value of products per order is less than R 18 000.00
- A delivery charge will be quoted for orders less than R 18 000.00 and where greater distances are involved.
- Should our vehicle or nominated contractors vehicle be required to enter the premises of Customer or Housing Complex etc, where delivery offload point is, we are not liable for and any damages, and consequent damages, that may possibly occur. We will take all necessary precautions and are not responsible for example automatic gates that don’t open properly and are not fitted with sensors or other obstacles. The vehicles enter at the customers own risk and discretion.
- Free assembly is offered on certain products provided assembly can be done immediately.
- Stock Availability
- QAF makes every effort to assure that the information supplied on the site is accurate, however, there may be instances where incorrect information occurs.
- The management of QAF reserves the right to limit the quantity of any item offered for sale
- QAF shall take all reasonable efforts to remove products from the website as soon as stock is no longer available. However, should items still be offered after stocks are sold, QAF shall only be liable to refund monies where it is unable to fulfil orders at advertised prices
Risk and Ownership
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery at the delivery address or to your agent appointed to accept delivery on your behalf if, for instance, you should not be available to take delivery at the delivery address.
- Until payment is received in full for any goods sold, ownership in the goods shall remain with QAF and such goods shall be returned and/or surrendered to QAFfollowing receipt of a default notice from QAF.
- Disclaimers and Exclusions of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of the website or the Internet is entirely at your own risk. The website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and QAF makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation with respect to the website, its contents, the accuracy thereof, or any warranties or representations regarding the effectiveness of any security or encryption facilities or with regard to the availability of products and/or delivery arrangements.
- QAF does not warrant that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
QAF, its directors, employers, designees, agents, representatives, contractors affiliates, and suppliers, are not responsible for, consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract, delict or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable), sustained by you, the recipient of the goods, or any other person arising from or as a result of any sale concluded in terms of this Agreement, the delivery, non-delivery, incorrect, erroneous or late delivery or to the use of or reliance upon the website (including any information contained thereon) or the Internet.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property of this website relates to all the content, trademarks and data displayed on this website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, hyperlinks, designs, icons, software, and databases. These constitute the property of QAF are protected from infringement by both local and international legislation.
- Changes to Agreement
- QAF may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.